Integrated Marketing Manager
Decisive integrated marketing manager with 20 years of experience including 3 years in the United States Air Force as Web Media Coordinator and Visual Information Specialist. My experience spans the entertainment, real estate, construction, auto, retail and government industries; skilled at interpreting customer insights and market trends to develop relevant content integrated across various communication channels. Enables significant growth and sustainable brand differentiation through strategic and creative leadership and successful brand communications programs; focus on bottom line results.
Areas of Expertise
|§ Creative Direction
§ Brand Development
§ Market Strategic Planning
§ Campaign Development
§ Integrated Marketing Communications
|§ Public Relations
§ Relationship Building
§ Cross-Functional Leadership
§ Digital & Social Media Marketing
|§ Web Design & Management
§ Search Engine Optimization
§ Program Management
§ Email Marketing
§ Google Analytics
USO Northwest, SeaTac, WA 07/2014 – Present
Recruited to collaborate with headquarters, executive staff, center managers, to create social strategy, branded content that is socially relevant to distribute content across social networks, and raises awareness of the USO programs and services in social channels, direct campaigns, and news; develop communication strategies for multiple audiences by creating press releases, social media campaigns, marketing collateral, digital and print media.
- Increased social media audience and engagement by 25% in the first month from hire date for the USO Northwest.
- Developed strategy and executed tactical plans that targeted specific demographics by creating programs that generate traffic back to websites, growing audience and producing conversions.
- Managed the brand presence, communication/posting strategies and day-to-day maintenance of activity on social channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Flickr, and Instagram.
- Coordinated with the press, stakeholders, and staff to communicate USO Northwest stories to maximize visibility for the organization to generate interest in future fundraising, volunteer participation, and increase the military audience.
- Increased USO brand awareness by collaborating with the NBA, Nike, Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, Delta Air Lines, The Boeing Company, Microsoft, Amazon, Alaska Airlines, Perkins Coie, Sony, Expedia, Patriots Landing, Tacoma Rainiers, Seattle Sounders, Westin, Kimpton Hotels, and Mountain Sound.
USAF MWR Headquarters, San Antonio, TX 10/2012 – 07/2014
Visual Information Specialist NAF IV
Brought on board to consult and deliver strategic planning with division managers for the visual creation and promotion execution to incorporate the Air Force messaging for products impacting quality of life programs.
- Developed cohesive digital marketing campaigns for the USAF that resulted in $15k in sponsorship from a Fortune 500 company.
- Developed social media marketing training for over 80 bases in the USAF around the world to be conducted throughout the year.
- Instrumental team member for the planning and oversight on multiple projects designed to increase customer loyalty and brand awareness
- Conceptualized and produced products for print, web, and presentations utilizing Photoshop, InDesign, and PowerPoint.
USAF 60th FSS, Travis AFB, CA 03/2009 – 10/2012
Web Media Coordinator/Graphic Designer
Managed the visual creation and digital information on a daily basis for 17 independent facilities to insure they were in-line with their marketing strategies and evaluated and assigned special project requests; oversaw Social Media marketing and content creation.
- Managed the Travisfss.com website, developing creative visual material by analyzing statistics from Facebook insights, and Google analytics to forecast trends in consumer behavior.
Uzual Suspects, Sacramento CA 01/1998 – 01/2011
Developed and managed night life promotions to boost weekly foot traffic. Worked on developing an event brand that consisted of print and radio advertising, networking with local businesses, and recruiting talent; created night life experiences that attracted A-list celebrities, local radio, and additional event production companies; produced concerts, festivals, and showcases that ranged from audiences of 100 attendees to 10,000 attendees.
- Created brands lasting beyond the event production; provided events for popular celebrities including Justin Timberlake, Kelly Clarkson, P-Diddy, Jagged Edge and John Legend.
Key Clients: Hard Rock Café Sacramento, KMEL 106,1, Wild 94.9, the Bomb 103.5, DJ Romeo, Riddim Express, San Jose Convention Center, Jon’s Night Club, Creek Street Bar, May Day Productions, Hot Import Nights, Sacramento, Cow Palace, Cal Expo, DJ Otreb, DJ Bash, Plus Sign Vibes, Greg Chapkis Dance Family, and Mastermind Entertainment.
Solano County General Services, Fairfield, CA 10/2007 – 3/2009
Office Assistant I
Leveraged strong multitasking skills to manage data entry processes; liaised with cross-functional teams in support of customer needs.
- Developed Q&A database for Solano County to be used with the future implementation of customer support call center, 311.
- Replaced 3 inch 3 ring binder to be more economical when passing along information to new hires and management by creating an excel workbook for lobby desk to help with language barriers, incident reporting, statistical data for customer questions, and directory.
Kevin7, Spanaway, WA, Fairfield, CA 10/2009 – 05/2014
Provided marketing and design solutions for 50+ small businesses around the nation consulting on Social Media Strategy; drove accelerated growth strategies and leveraging digital as a transformative force.
- Created brand discovery campaigns, established corporate identities, graphic design, identified niche business products, and developed effective communication strategies from business to consumer and business to business.
Key Clients: JN Productions, LittleWing Connections, sMarketNow.com, CJ Bouchard Construction, GoldenLion Clothing, ISOM Clothing, Kirker Fire Protection, City of Fairfield, USAF Private Orgs, Solano Calvary Church, IDF, Orchid Services, Lisa’s Lounge, UFC Gym Concord, Gold’s Gym, Swamp Muziq, BayBoy Records, First Capital Select, Dr. Trevor, Central Coast Throwdown MMA Events, WeVape.com, Tara DeGuzman
Microsoft Office Suite │ Adobe Illustrator │ Adobe InDesign
Adobe Premiere │ Adobe Photoshop
Education │ Certifications │ Training
Master of Information Systems, University of Phoenix (2012)
Master of Business Administration, University of Phoenix (2010)
Bachelor of Business Management, University of Phoenix (2008)
Social Media Marketing Certification, Direct Marketing Association (2014)
Creative Copywriting Certification, Direct Marketing Association (2014)
Content Marketing Certification, Direct Marketing Association (2014)
Offers and Propositions, Direct Marketing Association (2014)
Introduction to Direct Marketing, Direct Marketing Association (2014)
HTML Fundamentals, Train Simple (2013)
Social Media Practitioner, Market Motives (2013)
Internet Marketing Fundamentals, Market Motives (2012)